RAFTING IN CUSCO
Duration: 3 hours approx.
Rapids: Class II and III (Quiquijana)
Class IV and V (Chuquikahuana)
During the rafting trip you will have the opportunity to see really beautiful landscapes near Cusco, and have an exciting trip.
9:00 am. Pick up from hotel towards the river Vilcanota located in the Sacred Valley. The guide will give the lecture instruction and equipment needed for our drop in inflatable rafts. Sail for 2 ½ hrs. some rapids of Class II, III and IV, depending on the section you've chosen, and we have:
• Quiquijana / Ollantaytambo: Class II, III (Operable the year).
• Chuquicahuana: Class III, IV, (Operable from December to April).
• After lunch, we return to Cusco, arriving at 5:00 pm. approximately.
The rapids are classified as follows:
• I-II Difficulty: Easy safe, something exciting.
• Difficulty III-IV: Good and exciting, with some risk.
• Difficulty V: Very exciting and risky, you need a boat for additional security, can be a kayak or a boat.
• Difficulty VI: Risk tip, should not be run.
• Professional Rafting Guide English / Spanish.
• Lunch (meal, Dessert, Fruit, Hot and cold drinks, bread), we also have options for vegetarians.
• Private Transportation.
• Digital Photo Service.
• Complete rafting.
• Bathing Suit.
• Sandals or slippers to enter the river shorts.
• Hat and sunscreen.
• water bottle and personal snacks.
Documento sin título
Recommend us to your friends !!!
Our Top Tours
How you can Pay : Visa Card - BCP Peru - BIF Peru - La Caixa Spain - Western Union - Money Gram